Interested in working in food security?
Members of the Vancouver Neighbourhood Food Networks are currently hiring.
Permanent positions currently available:
- Manager of Operations and Community Drop in Facilitator, Downtown Eastside Neighbourhood House (DTES Right to Food Network)
- Family Drop-in Program Lead, Downtown Eastside Neighbourhood House
- Food Network Coordinator, Hastings Sunrise Community Food Network
- Executive Director, Cedar Cottage Food Network – deadline June 17, 2018
- Chef, Potluck Cafe & Catering
- Food Security Coordinator, Strathcona Community Centre – deadline June 27, 2018
Current student opportunities through Canada Summer Jobs:
- Food Security and Educational Programmer with Cedar Cottage Food Network – deadline June 14, 2018
- Riley Park Community Garden Coordinator with Little Mountain-Riley Park Neighbourhood Food network (2 positions) – deadline until filled
- Summer Breakfast Program Assistant at Strathcona Community Centre – deadline June 11, 2018
- Administrative and Programming Assistant with Village Vancouver – deadline June 12, 2018
- Assistant Seed Library and Community Gardener with Village Vancouver– deadline June 12, 2018
- Promotions and Outreach Assistant with Village Vancouver– deadline extended to June 27, 2018
For more information about individual Neighbourhood Food Networks or their organizations, please visit the Vancouver Neighbourhood Food Networks map. Visit individual Neighbourhood Food Network websites for other current employment and volunteer opportunities.
This posting has been updated as of June 25, 2018.